2019 Toy Rescue Mission Christmas Pre-Registration
Registration Now Open For 2019
Do you want to reduce the amount of time it takes to register and wait to shop for your children’s toys? Pre-register on any of the open days on the November calendar before November 20th, and your name will go in a raffle to win one of 10 Christmas tree packages (lights, ornaments, etc)!!
STOP BY WITH YOUR QUALIFYING DOCUMENTS TO INCLUDE:
- WA driver’s license or ID from Pierce county or same item from any other state as long as you have a current lease or utility bill in your name with a Pierce county address. Some DSHS award letters might work if they are less than 90 days old. Utility bills or other paperwork should be no older than 90 days.
- Washington Provider One card or a state issued medical card with the WA Provider One number on the card for each child birth to age 15. Molina cards will work as they contain the number needed.
- If you do not have a Provider One card or Molina card for the child bring 2 other items to prove you are low income.
- Social security cards and birth certificates are not proof of low-income.
- Use the links below for more information.